Friday 12 November 2010

A change of ideas

November the 12th 2010


Today following Sonia's lecture I decided that I would change my idea from the kitchen environment, I decided that I would prefer to attempt something a bit more ambitious as I felt that I was confident with Maya and would decided to choose something that used some more of my previous environmental design skills, The new idea came to mind after watching an Ikea advert on TV (see attached video) which featured cats and kittens being let loose on an Ikea furniture store. The new idea which I had featured the lamp interacting with various objects and generally reaking havoc inside an Ikea furniture store once all the staff had left at night time. I really liked this idea as I had a good image in my head of how to build a realistic store environment.

No comments:

Post a Comment