Saturday 18 December 2010

Pricetags

December the 18th 2010

Throughout an ikea store there are many price tags, I thought it was important to replicate one of these tags. I modelled a very simple L shaped price tag to be hooked onto the shelving units. I used the Ikea lamp instructional booklet graphics once again on the price tag.

The above is a snap of the simple tag model.

I made a paper texture by simply taking the cardboard texture that I had previously scanned for the box model, set it to grayscale and increased the brightness.
The same as the box model again, I applied the cover graphics of the ikea instructional booklet to the UV, and took the final UV from photoshop and imported it to maya.

Here is the final price tag model with texture applied.



No comments:

Post a Comment